To make sure you receive emails from DANKE BOX, please add email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org and to your email’s safe senders list . A safe senders list or whitelist is a list of email addresses that you want to receive emails from.
If you find emails from email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org in your spam or junk folder tell your email software that it’s not spam, as that will train your program to allow emails from us in the future.
Here are instructions on how to add email addresses to your safe senders list for some of the most popular email programs:
To whitelist our address with Hotmail you will need to add email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org to your Hotmail Safe List. Here’s how:
1. If you find email from us in your Hotmail junk folder, open the email and click Not Junk
2. Next, check to see if the email address email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org is on your Blocked Senders list. If you find on your Hotmail blocked senders list, select it and click on the Remove button.
3. Next, open your mailbox and click Options in the upper right hand corner
4. At the top of the page, click on the Junk E-mail Protection link
5. Next, click on Safe List, which is down near the bottom
6. Copy and paste email@example.com where it says Type an address or domain
7. Click the Add button
If you find email from us in your Gmail spam folder, select our email and click the Not Spam button
1. Next, open an email that you have received from us
2. Click on the little down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to Reply
1. On the Tools menu, click Options
2. On the Preferences tab, click Junk E-mail
3. On the Safe Senders tab, click Add
4. Add firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com where it says Add address
5. Click OK
To whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com with Yahoo!, you will need to set up a filter after first taking the following steps:
1. If you find email from firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com going to your Yahoo! bulk folder, open it and click Not Spam
2. Be sure that the address firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com is not in your Blocked Addresses list.
3. If firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com is on your Blocked Addresses list, select it and click Remove Block
Now to create the filter:
1. Open your mail and click on Mail Options in the upper right hand corner
2. Select Filters (in the bottom left corner)
3. On the Filters page, click Add
4. Select the From header: rule, and add “contains” and firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com which tells the system to put email with firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com in your inbox and not the bulk folder.
5. Click the Choose Folder pull down menu and select Inbox
6. Pick the Add Filter button
Windows Live Mail
Windows Live Hotmail works similarly to the old Hotmail:
1. Click the Options link at right and choose More Options from the dropdown.
2. Choose Allowed and Blocked Senders.
3. Click Allowed Senders.
4. Type the sender’s email address and click Add to List.
If email from firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com ends up in your junk mail folder, highlight or open it and click Not Junk at the top of your screen.
1. Go to Mail > Preferences from your Mail menu
2. Go to the Rules tab
3. Select Add Rule
4. Give this rule a name such as THE
5. Create a rule that says “If any of the following conditions are met: ‘From’ ‘Contains’ and then paste in “firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com“
6. From the actions, select Move message to mailbox Inbox.
7. Click OK
To whitelist in Thunderbird, you will need to add firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com to your address book, and then set up your Thunderbird Junk Mail Controls to whitelist your address book.
1. If you find email from firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com in your Junk folder, right-click on our email and choose Mark as Not Junk
2. Next, click the Address Book button
3. Highlight the Personal Address Book
4. Click on New Card
5. In the Contact tab of the new card, copy and paste firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com to the email dialog box
6. Click OK
7. Next, to whitelist your address book, select Tools > Junk Mail Controls from the drop down menu
8. Update the White Lists module under the Settings tab by selecting Personal Address Book from the drop down menu, and then check the box next to Do not mark messages as junk mail
9. Click OK
AOL has a Custom Sender List that users can specify. However, to use the Custom Sender List, you must choose to accept mail only from their custom senders, or to reject mail only from their custom senders. So, you need to make sure they are set to receive mail from All Senders:
1. Click the Settings link at the top of the page.
2. Choose Spam Controls from the options on the left.
3. Under Additional Spam Filters click Control From Whom I Get Email.
4. A pop-up appears – choose the first option (Allow mail from all senders).